Pre-gaming it

Mwah ha ha...
Halloween 2013 has begun...for us die-hards.
Tonight Alex said he's never seen me so geeky.  I was like the only adult that was dressed up, besides the ones who were volunteering for the Trunk or Treat.  I couldn't believe how many people don't know who Maleficent is.  Alex was like "people know you're a witch".  I was like..."no, I'm a fairy."  He later told me that that was the geekiest thing I have ever said, standing there in my adult children's character costume.
Serena wanted some candy and Alex told her that she couldn't have any because it was for the Oompa Loompas.  Serena was like, "What?" and he said, "yeah, you leave the candy at the door at night and the Oompa Loompas come and get it".  Nice Alex.
Alex was not in a real costume.  Serena wanted him to be prince Charming.  I said he should be prince Phillip (my geekiness strikes again) and then he said he was prince Charming, pretending to be prince Phillip...dressed up like prince Eric.  Nice Alex.
Notice (in the picture) how much of a freak Alex is about Serena being warm...and he dressed the baby...with no socks.
PS
Nothing is cuter than a baby wearing wings.

Diablo the Raven, Maleficent and Aurora

Comments

Popular Posts