My 10 tippity top sites. A peak into my computer :) STALKER!!!
1. Blogger! Love to blog and I am addicted to finding new cool blogs to enrich myself and snoop
2. Facebook I love myself and think everyone else wants to know what I am doing and thinking
3. Baby Center updates and info on S's growth...great for proving a point in a parental feud
4. NPR LOVE NPR and knowledge and news and all that jazz
5. Mint it idiot proofs your budget and spending, for math idiots like me
6. Photobucket and Shutterfly photo sites to share and edit pics of my awesome life
7. Playlist and slacker playlist to create playlists of music and slacker to listen to good tunes
8. wikipedia to prove someone wrong in an argument
9. twitter just got back into it. It's great for contests and stuff.
10. lulus and forever21 fashion at it's cheapest...which is all I can afford.
10. Burger King’s Triple Whopper with Cheese
I prefer McDonald's double quarter pounder with cheese...it makes me feel like I ate the whole cow, but it's soooooooo yummy. Totally worth the regret.
9. Qdoba Mexican Grill’s Beef Taco Salad
Never been there. I do however think mexican food is the best. I like Tijuana Flats and I don't care for the salads...if I am going to eat mexican food, give me a MEGAJUANA burrito covered in queso. Do it right.
8. Dairy Queen’s Six Piece Chicken Strip Basket
Dairy Queen is gross, at least here in Florida they are. Chicken strips are so deceiving because they are "chicken" but who knows is they are REALLY chicken, or what part of the chicken...and not to mention that it's covered in breading and oil...just how momma likes.
7. Hardee’s Monster Thickburger
Hardee's is grosser than DQ. The last Hardee's I went to had all these flies and old dead bugs in the screens where you look to place your order...inside, not the drive through. Nuff said.
6. Domino’s Three Cheese Mac-N-Cheese Breadbowl Pasta
What is this thing??????????????????????
5. Five Guys Burgers and Fries’ Large French Fries
This is my NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love me some 5 guys. It is the best burger...screw celebrities and their In and Out burgers. What do those skinny celebrities know about burgers?
4. Ruby Tuesday’s Boston Blue Burger
Blue cheese on burgers is great. Not something I normally order, but I won't kick it out of bed.
3. Carl’s Jr.’s Double Six Dollar Burger
Never been there. I think 5 guys is still better.
2. Nathan’s Famous Fish and Chips
Fast food fish and chips is so bad for you. I am not suprised it came in at number 2. I love it though. The fish was probably swimming in tons of it's own shit. Yummy.
1. Quiznos Large Tuna Melt
This looks healthy to me!