Where in the world is...

15. 10 places you want to visit before you die

Number 15 on my 25 day list challenge.  Ten places I want to visit before I die.  How very morbid.  

Well, before I was an adult, I had never left the country or the eastern side of the US.  When I was about 19 I went on a cruise to the Bahamas.  About 4 years ago I went to the Bahamas again.  If you don't count the Bahamas as leaving the country (which most people don't),  I went to Greece with Alex back in 2007.  That was my first REAL trip out of the country.  I realized that I really like home (America) and that traveling is a bitch.  I figured that I should try to see my own country, since there is so much to see here, before I venture over the big pond again.  Oh, and I finally went west on my honeymoon.  We went to San Fran and Napa.  Napa is my favorite place in the world, it's a place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano.  
 Here are 10 places that I would like to go.

1.  Back to Napa Valley to get more drunk, more relaxed, and eat more delicious food.
2.  Texas...the middle of nowhere, where all of those BBQ places are on the food network. mmmmm.
3.  Chicago.  I have heard that it is a really cool city.  Momma likes big cities.
4.  Back to NY city to get more drunk, see more shows, watch more baseball and eat good food.
5.  Vegas Baby!
6.  Los Angeles.  I know it's dirty and crime ridden, but I am a celebrity whore and I would love to go to Rodeo Drive...baby.
7.  Seattle.  I love hippies and coffee and music.  I have been told I would love it.
8.  Back to West Virginia...it's wild and wonderful.
9.  Alaska.  People always tell me how beautiful it is.  I must see this beauty they speak of.
10. Miami.  I want to hit it up with some of my ladies and party VIP style at night and shop all day.  I could only do this in my dreams because I am broke and not VIP.

Comments

  1. Alaska is awesome - I lived in Fairbanks for 5 months when I was a kid. Those little cruises in the Aleutians are a great way to see the prettiest stuff ... and Orcas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts