Nov 8, 2010

Cha cha changes!

Hey everyone!  I have been MIA and will be for about another month...I am moving!  Alex accepted a job in Tallahassee.  It's about 4 hours away from where I live now, which is where I have always lived, so this will be quite a change.  I have never moved out of the Orlando area.  It's gonna be crazy.  I will try to blog as soon as I get settled in. I will become a stay at home mom, so that means I will be bugging ya'll all the time.  Can't wait to tell you about my new city.  Tallahassee watch out!

8 comments:

  1. Aww good luck with the move and your husbands new job!

    Hope the move isn't too stressful for you! :)

    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move. I will be patiently (as patiently as possible) waiting for your return. Yay for being a stay at home Mom too! Your son will be oh so happy! :-) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move darlin... I should have let you know that last monday, I featured your blog on the Paying it Forward series... I hope you got some new followers out of it!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just moved from Tallahassee :( if you have any questions let me now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck! it's always kind of nice to get a fresh start. time to reinvent if you want to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhh a blank canvas! Fun! good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pssst - we miss you - hope the move is going well... I gave you an award today :)

    http://myjoyproject.blogspot.com/2010/11/ive-been-cyber-spanked.html

    ReplyDelete