I got an award!

I know pride is a deadly sin, but I can't help it!  I was on cloud 9 on Friday night at the JLT annual dinner, when I was surprised with this awesome achievement.  So cool.  I was really not expecting it.  I was telling some people the other night, that I thought my award days were over, now that all I do is stay home.  I am so happy to be a member of the Junior League because they are such a huge and positive presence in the Tallahassee community.  I was honored to spend my first year here in Tallahassee, working with the JLT on community projects that make a difference.  Now the pressure is on to be a badass this coming year.  I am amped up for the 2012/2013 league year, helping others and making even more connections with the amazing women that make up the JLT.
Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts