stupidity

My 2 year old got into the bag with all the Easter eggs and they still had jelly beans in them.  Since she is not allowed to eat jellybeans or anything with sugar, I started to panic and shove them in my mouth by the handful.  We were having a jelly bean eating race, And I was super concerned with having to deal with her after she ingested all of those jelly beans.  After eating 100 myself, I decided that a better idea would be to stop shoving them in my mouth, and put them in a bag in the cupboard.


Comments

  1. lol! that sounds like sleep deprived logic. or maybe sugar deprived logic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Motherhood Community? Our members will appreciate it.
    Members include: Moms, Mommies, Mothers, Motherhood Experts, Etc.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, Photos, Videos and Classifieds if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
    The Motherhood Community: http://www.vorts.com/motherhood/
    I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Thank you,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts