#GivingTuesday

I have loved being a member of the Junior League of Tallahassee.  I always say that it "idiot proofs" giving back to your community.  I have met awesome women and volunteered for great events that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  I know I don't give as much as I should...I hear it in mass every weekend...but I do love to give my time.  The JLT started this great annual fund and it's an easy way to give back to the Tallahassee community. 
http://jltallahassee.org/fundraising/annual-fund.html
This year is the first I have heard of #givingtuesday.  I have to say, I like it.  It has a nice ring to it.  Much better than #cybermonday or the evil #blackfriday. 
So give to someone or something or somewhere today.  For god's sake people.  Do something good.
 

Comments

Popular Posts