Great Guitar Blog

I know I don't post enough about music on this blog, since "the child", my music has suffered greatly.  I do however, get amazing lessons emailed, for free, from this awesome blog I found a long time ago Not Playing Guitar.  I may not always utilize his lessons, although I should, especially since I haven't taken lessons for a couple of years now.  I do miss my mentor/teacher/friend Fred Cantor, but the Not Playing Guitar blog is an awesome site for free lessons.  FREE!  Not many good things in life are free these days (woe is me) and you should check out this site if you are an aspiring or current guitar player.  


groovin' on a sunday afternooon
I am going to make an effort this week, especially since I am in week 2 of my Artist Way journey, to work on exploring my musical fairy deep within.  I can do it.  I will do it.  Like Nike.  My creativity is important and is a necessary and natural process that I should be enjoying and cultivating daily.  You should too, even if all you do is just listen to your favorite album from start to finish.  You will feel good.  Music heals what ails 'ya.

Comments

Popular Posts