We're gonna get a house!

Here's the Beaut
I don't want to jinx it...but we have a new home in the works.  I haven't been blogging much because I have been so busy day-dreaming about my new house.   We had a few we were thinking about, this one didn't need much repair and it also has this really cute 1960's charm to it.  We both love an older home.  I'm so vintage.  It's not huge by any means, bigger is not always better in a house...too much to clean.  I can hardly sleep at night because I want this deal to work out, I want to be moved in and I especially can't wait for my mom, in-laws and best friend to be down helping and celebrating Serena's 2nd birthday, all in the same week.  It's going to be a busy next few weeks, especially since I have choir, my Artist's Way group, Junior League and softball commitments, among other things.  Life is busy right now, but in a good way.  My friend Christina told me that this year in the chinese zodiac is all about big changes and last year was supposed to be about contemplation.  Hearing that, I think the chinese really know what's up.  Last year was my first year here in Tallahassee and I spent a lot of time contemplating how I want my life to go.  This year we are getting a house and making big changes to simplify our home life.  I can't wait to get into this hizzy and make it my beeeeeotch.

Comments

  1. i hope that works out for you! it looks really cute.
    i would have to agree that last year was contemplative and so far i've been making lots of changes. hmm, looks like that chinese business is onto something.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts