Wedding, Graduation and Disney

It was a fun-filled weekend, we went to Orlando for my brother's graduation from MMI, my best friend's wedding and Serena's first trip to Disney.  It was a magical, happy and loving weekend.  Here are some of my fav pics.
MOH and Bride

sushi at Amura

ladies hitting up the hotel bar

some random guys picking me up (lol, friends)

first trip to disney!

my cute little family

first ride...Pooh!

gotta ride the tea cups

show face

intermission

motorcycle babes at MMI

my brother...so proud

Uncie Woy

my family...xoxo

downtown Orlando, Church St.

bride and groom

Ceviche

margaritas downtown

the wedding morning

sexy robes

sexy girls in sexy robes

the dress

the face

walking down the aisle

the vows

hubby, me, mommy

me, mommy, bubba

party like it's 1999

friends

breaking it down

more breakdown

Comments

Popular Posts