Tallahassee News

People. I can't even. I turn on the news this morning because the baby woke up at 6:30 a.m., and I am always in awe of the Tallahassee news. Specifically how it is filmed and the newscasters. Look, I'm a Christian woman and I know that making fun of people is not cool. I'm a Christian, with a very non-Christian sense of humor. But come on, this chick is the saddest person I've ever seen giving the news. Isn't there some kind of clause that says that when you give the news you have to smile even if it's super shitty information?  What's so ridiculous is that they are showing shots of things that have nothing to do with what they are speaking about. Like, this guy is up for murder of some college kid and they keep showing a shot of his socks. His socks. And this guy running for governor comes to town and they keep showing a picture of the sign for the government Democrat building, but it's like the worst picture of a sign you've ever seen, instead of just showing the guy giving the talk... Which they had video of because they briefly showed that in between the 1000 photos of the shitty sign. I'm not saying I can do any better, I know nothing about filming the news, but surely someone at the news station can see this chick's face and someone looks at what they are filming. Freaking Tallahassee... So cute and small and silly.

Comments

  1. Tallahassee broadcast news is the worst I have ever seen. And I can't understand why so many people with speech impediments thought this was a good career choice for them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts