Dec 9, 2010

Barbie Divorced????!!!

SSo I was sitting here watching TV with Googs (I know watching TV with babies is a no no) and this commercial comes on:
(club like music) Barbie and her friends are all excited they are in the Barbie dream townhouse/condo and they are like "PARTY ON THE FIRST FLOOR...ELEVATOR TO THE PARTY ON THE SECOND FLOOR...HOT TUBBIN' IN THE PENTHOUSE"...LMAO!
Did Barbie get a great divorce settlement or what???
You have to see this commercial.  It's hilarious.  I had the Barbie mansion as a kid...it didn't have a hot tub! Hot tubs are for single dolls looking to get laid.  Is that what we want to teach our daughters, to get a phat pad and party it up while your still young hot and blonde...HELL YEAH!  Go Barbie...you crazy party bitch.  Feminism at it's finest.

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap! That sexy shower scene just about did me in!! Hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Just her naked legs and then shadow as she gets in the shower. The girls over for drinks and hot tub action. Wow. I want to live there. Live it up Barbie. I thought I had heard not too long ago that Barbie and Ken "broke up"...clearly it's true.

    ReplyDelete