TRY HARDER!

I usually don't verbalize any resolutions, that way no one can say on December 31st 2011, that I didn't do them.  I actually don't think anyone would remember I said them or even notice if I followed through.  Why do I say that?  Such a sad thing to say.  I spent the first day of 2011 feeling like shit (getting over a cold), alone with my baby (whom I love but that's not the point), missing my husband, staring at a cloudy rainy day.  Believe me, I tried to be positive.

I wrote a crap load on lonely stuff and just deleted it because that's not productive and no one wants to read that.

Basically I want to try harder to be happy living this simple yet difficult domestic life.  I want to write more, read more, try to make some friends...basically do some shit for me at least a couple of times a week.

Xmas day 2010
Happy 2011 everyone.  last year was good...I had a baby, Alex graduated and got a job, I lost my baby weight, I was with friends and family a lot, and I was happy.  I hope to look back at this post at the end of 2011 and honestly say that it was as good, if not better, than 2010.  It's gonna be tough to compete!  I will try hard.

Comments

  1. You look stunning and and your little angel is precious! Oh my goodness! Hope that you enjoy staying at home and living a bit slower but much happier life with your husband and daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts