Application Schmaplication

It has been a really long time since I have written an application, unless you include the application I filled out to have my baby.  Which I flubbed.  Don't ask.  I am attempting to join the Junior League of Tallahassee .  I know I don't really fit the description of a member, but I would like to be!  Is that sad?  Since moving here to small town Tallahassee and having left all of my friends behind, I feel the DEEP YEARNING to take over Tallahassee...since it is so small and I am such a badass.  Seriously though, I want to start helping out my community and making more friends and meeting new people with kids that Serena can throw things at.  I tried my best to make myself sound awesome.  It was hard.  If you know me, you know how awesome I am, but ask me about my professional affiliations and past do-gooderness (yes I said that word) and I am at a loss.  Doesn't it count that I want to be a better person for my community?  I think so.  I mean, I was captain of my freshman cheerleading squad!  Alex assured me that if they didn't accept me, we could burn the place down.  He has a sick humor.  So, JLT....accept me for who I am...just accept me....you'll see how awesome I am.

Comments

  1. Just stick to the truth... let them know your intention to take over the city, and if they don't let you in then they SUCCEED in taking over the city!

    Done.
    Next problem?

    Kelly @ My Joy Project
    http://myjoyproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good idea and I'm sure they'll accept you! Just remember all the little people after you take over the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pinky are you thinking what I'm thinking?.... Your mother knows how awesome you are just ask me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts