Bye Bye 20's

my bday party last year, drunken football
This will be my last weekend in my 20's.  That went fast.  The other day I was thinking about how this 10 years went by so fast, and I really have only accomplished something at the end of it, getting married and having Googs.  I basically just partied my ass off for the first 3 quarters of it.  That's what you are supposed to do.  Party like it's 1999, from 1999 to 2011.   I am not scared or sad or depressed about turning 30.  I don't want anymore wrinkles or spots on my face, but other than that, I am excited to see what my 30's bring.   I feel more comfortable and secure with myself than I did when I was 20.  I have Googs to keep me company 24/7.  I have a super hot husband that cooks me elaborate meals on a daily basis.  I think this decade will rock.  So, happy birthday to me!  I have to go get my fake tan on now while Googs is napping.  Holla!

Comments

  1. Happiest of Birthdays, I am grateful you were put on this earth. You touch the lives of so many so often and in wonderful ways. You said you have only accomplished a few major things but I think you are forgetting all the little things. Like how you affect people for the good each and everytime you interact with them. Yes, you have an amazing husband and fabulous daughter but you are even more than that...so much more. You have a light within you that shines as bright as the brightest of stars. I am so glad to have met you....Love you, Michelle Mediavilla

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts