22. 10 things that you love about yourself
1. That I try not to take myself seriously. I think I can take it, just as I dish it.
2. I love that I have lots of friends and that I try to be there for them.
3. I love that I am now a mommy.
4. I love that I have a budding family and that I consciously try to be a good wife and mom every day.
5. I love that I got back to my pre-baby weight at 6 months postpartum.
6. I am bad at telling jokes, but people always say I am funny.
7. I eat whatever I want, when I want it.
8. I can write songs; they may not be good but I can still write a song.
9. I love my feet. They are pretty awesome.
10. I am competitive. I like always wanting to be the winner. If you ain't first your last!!!