25. 10 of your wildest dreams
What?!!! Number 25???!!! I made it! Geez Louise. This has been very trying on my brain.
Here's the finale of my list. This is a silly one too. 10 wildest dreams? Silly. Here we go.
1. I had a dream once when I was in my late teens, that my mom came home from work, and I was in the garage in the laundry area, and she said where's Tim (a male friend of hers) and I said very matter of factually, "he's on the line" and she was like "what? where?" and I had hung him out to dry on the clothes line.
2. I have very vivid sexual dreams where I wake up and sometimes I am pretty sure I had an orgasm as I was waking up. They were more frequent when I was pregnant. I am usually having sex with a person (obviously), but it's like not someone I can make out, it's just a body.
3. I would like to be a successful songwriter, not a singer, I just want to write the songs and get money for them. That is a wild dream.
4. I want to be rich! I want money, lot's and lot's of money, I want the pie in the sky, I want my cake wanna eat it too.
5. I have crazy dreams about work (I work for a cosmetic surgeon), and usually before we have a busy surgery day, I have all kinds of fucked up dreams about surgeries gone horribly wrong and weird surgical shit.
6. I had a dream at the end of my pregnancy that the baby (Serena) was trying to come out through my belly and it didn't hurt but I could feel her legs and arms trying to bust out of me and could see her coming out. It was wacky.
7. When I am watching the Mentalist, I dream that Simon Baker is doing naughty things to me. The same goes for Charlie Hunnam on Sons of Anarchy. (I hope Alex isn't reading this).
8. I dream sometimes about deceased relatives. We are hanging out and talking. It's always realistic and I always feel so awesome afterward because it's like we were really chillin' together.
9. Now I am running out of dreams. Let's see. I dream for world peace.
10. I also like the song Dream a llittle dream for me.
IMPORTANT MEDICAL NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!*********
Do not drink week old cheap wine and then eat Burger King for Breakfast.