Photo Whore




I bought Alex a Nikon SLR digital camera for his birthday/Xmas/ and every other holiday for the next 4 years. He was not happy at first but then I told him we would save tons or money by DIY'ing our photos.  I have been lusting after an awesome camera for awhile and I figured that buying it for him is actually buying it for "us". Serena NEEDS lot's of photo shoots and we cannot afford to hire a full time photographer for her. Of course, we think S is the cutest baby ever. I'm not going to put her in pageants or anything (Alex would kill me) but I love to scrapbook and I am obsessed with taking pictures. My mom can't seem to find any of MY baby pictures, which she blames on me, so that is more of a reason to take millions of photos of S. So now that I(we) have this super duper badass camera, I have realized that I am not a photographer! I guess you need to know how to take photos...Doesn't the camera do it for me? That sounds VERY blonde. Luckily my husband thinks he is a photographer, so S and I are models now! I want to do photo shoots all day every day. It's really fun and Alex gets to practice. We just took a bunch of photos of my 4 year old cousin. Of course my aunt and uncle think he should be a model. We were having that discussion last night about how everyone thinks their kid is the best-looking. So here are a couple of pics we took this weekend. The one of us in front of the music shop is a series I want to frame, we had that same pic taken in our engagement session and then again when I was really preggo with S. I am going to frame the 3 together. The other 2 are from the shoot we did with S in her Dolphins cheerleader outfit and me in my bucs shirt. I will throw in one that Alex did of S in all of her lady bug themed apparel and accessories.  What else will we think of?  Say cheese!

Comments

Popular Posts