3. Seven Secrets. (day 3 of the writing challenge)
Seven secrets? I don't have seven secrets. Let's see what I can come up with. If I tell seven supposed secrets, then they will not be secrets anymore. Plus, I don't even have that many, so now I will have none. I am being dramatic. Here goes.
1. I drink alone
2. I masturbate
3. I use my office's stamps for personal use
4. I drank on the job before
5. I know someone who is pregnant and not telling people
6. I eat my husbands food and say it is good when it is sometimes not so good.
7. I stalk people on facebook
There. That wasn't so bad. Don't judge. If these are all considered secrets then I guess I have plenty.